Terms and Conditions
PLANTS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE OF POTS
- We not responsible for scratches made on counter tops, coffee tables, dining room tables, other pottery, or any other surface. The pottery we make is stoneware. Stoneware is very hard and may leave scratches on other surfaces. Stone is very hard and can leave scratches.
- Any pottery can scratch another surface. How the pottery is handled and what the pottery comes in contact with could determine if it does or does not scratch.
The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being 100% handmade.
The beauty of imperfections:
- Please understand that all items are handmade, and handmade items, by nature, have imperfections. Although we are thorough, there are inconsistencies based on the creative nature, each item will look a little different from the next.
- Our items have natural and unique imperfections. Our items are atelier produced and our process is genuine and full of love and care.
- Any item you purchase is one of a kind. There are no two items in our shop that are exactly the same. Even if the clay is from the same recipe, the unique moulding, glazing and firing will always make each item beautifully different.
- Everything that you see in our shop is 100% handmade using different techniques because of which you can expect imperfection.
- Due to the nature of one of a kind, hand-built ceramics, measurements vary and sizes are approximate.
- Ceramic glazes all have effects that vary from kiln firing to kiln firing. Each glazed piece is unique and has its own personality. Glazes seen in the photos may vary slightly in color and appearance, as each glazed piece is unique.
SHIPPING TIME- We make every attempt to ship within three days of payment received. If you need an item by a specific date please contact us before purchasing to make sure we can meet that request.
Returns / Refunds
Refunds will be excepted on a case by case basis, and only within 7 days are receipt of the product. If the product is damaged in shipping, a claim must be made by the purchaser with the delivery company at the time of package receipt. We can not be responsible for items damaged in shipping after the package has been delivered.
If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please, let me know. I will try and make it right. I love repeat customers. Any and all responsibility on the part of Ryan O. Photograph and Art caused by pot defect or breakage will be limited to the original purchase price of the pot or ceramic vessel.
To return your product, please contact us right away and we can set up the return. Do not send the item back without an RMA number or the item will not be accepted.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We only replace items if they are defective in some way.
Contact us at 610-462-4351 for questions.